- 2 sachets strawberry or cherry or lemon jelly
- 1 whipped cream
- 200g of Koukakis Farm Greek yogurt 2%
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Individual cups
- Prepare one sachet of jelly according to the package directions.
- Fill the cups with jelly, two fingers height.
- Place the cups in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Prepare the cream according to the package directions.
- Prepare the other sachet of jelly according to the package directions and then add in the whipped cream.
- Add yogurt to the mixture and whip with the mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- At this point, you can add chopped fruits of your choice.
- Once the jelly is well frozen in the cups, fill them with the cream.
- Place all the cups back in the refrigerator and let them freeze for at least 4-5 hours before serving.
- To serve, immerse the cups in hot water for 10 seconds, then turn and place them on the plates.
- Our dessert ready to enjoy!