- 2 cups KOUKAKIS FARM fresh whole milk
- 3 200g cups KOUKAKIS FARM strained yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Add sugar and water in a saucepan. Stir and allow to boil.
- Boil the milk in a saucepan and let it cool.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl, add the milk little by little and stir with a whisk to dissolve.
- Add the cold syrup. Stir well.
- Place the mixture in the freezer until it becomes solid.
- Then, vibrate again with a hand mixer until it gets fluffy and dissolve the crystals formed by cooling.
- Freeze again and repeat the process 3-4 times.
- Optionally, add pieces of fruit, honey, nuts and stir well.