Ingredients (for 6 persons)
- 2 cups Koukakis Farm fresh whole milk
- Vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons Koukakis Farm fresh butter
- 180 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat the milk over low heat, do not boil. Remove from heat, add the vanilla and leave for 15 minutes to cool.
- Butter 6 cone shaped bowls. Preheat oven to 180 C
- Dissolve 60g of sugar, 3-4 tablespoons water and lemon juice in very low heat in a frying pan.
- Mix for 3-4 minutes until the sugar become caramelized. Pour the caramel syrup into bowls.
- Place the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a container and vibrate with wire with or mixer until the mixture is fluffy.
- Gradually add the milk to the mixture, stirring continuously.
- When the cream becomes smooth, place to bowls, which we place in turn on an oven dish with 3-4cm hot water
- Place the oven dish in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes. Then let it freeze and turn each bowl to plate to serve.